Michael S. Bissell
Attorney Michael S. Bissell is a member at the Spokane law office of Campbell & Bissell, PLLC, focusing on business litigation, construction litigation and real estate in Washington and Idaho.
Mr. Bissell graduated summa cum laude from the University of Idaho in 1986 and earned his law degree from the University of Washington in 1994, serving in between as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1986-1991.
Mr. Bissell is a former Board Member of the Inland Pacific Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, two beautiful daughters and son.
- J.D., University of Washington (1994)
- B.S., summa cum laude, University of Idaho (1986)
- Washington State Courts
- US District Court, Western District of Washington
- US District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Idaho State Courts
- US District Court, District of Idaho
- Alaska State Courts
- US District Court, District of Alaska
- US Court of Federal Claims
- North Dakota State Courts
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar
- Alaska Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- DKS Constr. Mgmt. Inc. v. Real Estate Improvement Co., LLC, 102 P.3d 170 (WA. App. 2004)
- Douglass v. Stanger, 2 P.3d 998 (WA. App. 2000)